Over the last two decades, Brentano Fabrics has grown to an internationally represented textile house with showrooms and sales offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia.
The company manufactures and sells hundreds of patterns in more than 20 collections.
- Redundant manual processes
- Outdated systems could no longer support order management, inventory, shipping, analytics, and reporting.
- Current products and inventory were not visible on the website. Customers and sales reps could not place orders, resulting in lost business.
- Deploy a full service ERP system with WMS capabilities to streamline operations.
- Implement a fully functional eCommerce website to support the sales team and improve customer experience.
Microsoft NAV and the ERP mobile app provided Brentano’s the core infrastructure they needed to manage their warehouse operations while simultaneously providing current accounting information and data security. Streamlined warehouse operations, fewer manual processes, and integrated, real-time data is helping Brentano’s grow their business nationally and internationally.
The mobile app and improved eCommerce functionality is helping Brentano’s to rise to the challenge of a 25% sales increase and improved customer service.
Let’s talk about SPEC Framework
Ready to hear more about the SPEC framework and how digital transformation can enhance your business? Let’s set up some time to talk to better understand your project. Click here to set up an appointment time.