Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a tier-1 integrated and adaptable ERP solution in the Microsoft Dynamics line. It lets you streamline financial, customer relationship, supply chain, production, and other critical business processes.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can
- Increase the productivity of your employees
- Provide faster and safer data access
- Create reports for business monitoring and growth
- Comply with multiple banking, regulatory and business requirements
- Be a world-class contender by quickly adapting to industry and customer demands
Main Features of Dynamics AX 2012 include
- Balance scorecards
- Management reports
- Dashboards & Data Warehousing capabilities for powerful business intelligence solution
- Call Center
- General Ledger
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Master Planning
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Production Control
- Project Management and Accounting
- Retail, Sales and Marketing
- Transportation Management
- Trade Allowance Management
- Warehouse Management
Why is Microsoft Dynamics AX the right solution for you ?
- Simplified User Interface similar to that of Microsoft office for easier adaptibility
- Flexible for customization as per your business needs, which helps in running business smoothly without unwanted changes in operations
- Uses a multi-layered architecture so you can customize one layer without affecting other
- Configuration of roles and security for users and user groups
- Simplified dashboard for specific user / user groups functions
- Set up workflows, dataflow, and task lists by providing options of using Windows Client or cross platform using web browser.
- Provide updates as and when required like changes in statutory rules, hot fixes etc.
- Provides multiple currency, multiple language, and multiple time zones capabilities
- Quick integration with Microsoft office tools like Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- Achieve regulatory compliance in up-to 36 countries.
- Standardize the way the business run in multiple locations around the globe with a unified solution.
Let’s Start a Plan